Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Its vacation week! I am so excited for vacation, and so glad that I decided to student teach during spring semester so that I could have these vacations. I am planning my last three weeks worth of reading and guided reading right now and I have decided to theme them. So for week 1, POETRY! We haven't done any poetry this month and I thought that was a shame. I am not that into poetry but its an important genre and it is definitely something that can be incorporated in their writing so I am going to have at it!

I am hoping that they can handle writing the poems, some we are going to be creating as a class and others they will be creating on their own. Hopefully I will have some pictures to post up here when they are done!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I love the title of your blog. I bet your students are having fun with you. I'm your newest follower. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I feed so bad that I did not say hello to you! I have not actually been on here in a while but I started teaching preschool this year so I am starting to spend time on here again :) Thank you for following me!

    ReplyDelete